CBS (Columbia Broadcasting System) is an American English language commercial broadcast television network that is a flagship property of CBS Corporation. The series of The Odd Couple which was aired from 2015 to 2017, for three seasons.
TV Production Edit
CBS Television Studios (CTS) is an American television production company that was formed on January 17, 2006 by CBS Corporation as CBS Paramount Television, merging Paramount Television and CBS Productions. It is the television production arm of the CBS network (CBS Productions previously assumed such functions), and, alongside Warner Bros. Television, it is also the television production arm of The CW (in which CBS has a 50% ownership stake).
Past name Edit
- CBS Productions (1952–2006, 2008–2012, 2015–2016)
- CBS Paramount Television/CBS Paramount Network Television (2006–2009)
- Paramount Television Group (1967–2006)
- Desilu Productions, Inc. (1951–1967)
- Viacom Productions (1974–2004)
- Spelling Television (1969–2006)
- Taft Entertainment Television (1981–1988)